Breast thermography is the choice for any woman, regardless
of age or breast size, who seek a painless and radiation-free procedure to
screen for breast cancer.
The American Cancer Society says women are at risk for breast cancer if they:
• began menstruating before age 12
• have not borne children
• bore their first child after age 30
• stopped menstruating after age 50
• have a personal history or family history of breast cancer
• have a personal history of radiation exposure to the chest
• are currently taking or have recently taken hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for longer than five years
• are obese
We recommend that women having one or more risk factors have
annual breast thermography.